INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- All abstracts must be submitted according to the following instructions before August 21, 2023 (Extended)
- For all types of abstracts, speakers are expected to submit a structured abstract through our abstract submission system.
- The results of the evaluation of the abstracts will be notified to you by e-mail after the blind peer review.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book after registering.
- All presentations should be prepared in English
- Presentations can be presented as oral and/or posters.
- Font: Times New Roman 12pt
- Spacing: Single line spacing, A4 size and with 2.5 cm margins from the edges.
- Title: Abstract should be 14 points, bold and the first letters of the words should be capitalized.
- Limitations: Abstracts should be prepared in English with a maximum of 300 words. (Do not count the title, author names and institutions)
- Author names-surnames should be clear and the first letters should be capitalized. The name of the author who will make the presentation should be underlined.
- Institutions of the authors should be indicated with indices and written in italics.
- The e-mail address of the presenting author should be specified.
- For oral presentations, presenters will have 20 minutes to introduce the content of the paper followed by 10 minutes of discussion or response to questions..
- Posters should consist of an informative title, introduction, methods, results and discussion with references.
- Presentation title, author names and addresses should be on the top of the posters.
- Posters should be prepared in 70 cm (length) x 50 cm (width) in size.
- Poster presenters will have a full two hours to display their posters and will have an opportunity to respond to questions from participants interested in the subject.